Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

Thanks

Hello, Rebecca here! On today's card I've used the Papersmooches flowers dies and along with the PS thanks sentiment die. 



The centre of the flower is a tiny enamel dot from MME and I've also used my beloved Wink of stella pen on the flower and sentiment. The sticked circle is from the MFT Blueprints 12 die set and features a flower cut from Doodlebug card. The background paper is also from Doodlebug- Kraft in colour 6x6 paper pad, and has been cut using the MFT chevron die.




With a bit fiddling I managed to get the sentiment, which is cut from black card, to sit inside the base card which was also cut using the same die. For an added bit of interest I left the inside of the letters empty so you can see through to the inside.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon, 

Rebecca x x


No comments: