I've used a fab little WPlus9 layered butterfly die for today's card... unfortunately it's out of stock at the moment, but I'm sure Sally will have it back in soon.
This photo shows the dimension a bit better...
There are 3 layers to the butterfly (plus a body die), the bottom layer, which I've cut 3 times, and separate top and bottom wings. I adhered the centre of each layer with glossy accents and popped up the wings of the bottom layer with clear mounting pads... I think these would show through the vellum if they were under the top layers, but they're fine like this. I didn't use the body die as I wanted to add some of the new Doodlebug Fall Sprinkles... wish I could show you how shimmery they are, they're fab!
I added some foam pads under the sentiment panel too, so it curves slightly in the middle... I think little things like that make simple cards more interesting.
Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening.
Post a Comment