Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

From both of us

Morning, I hope you're okay. 

For this week's card I decided to use the cute Polar Bears from the MFT Cool Day stamp set, which are stamped on the matching die cuts



I coloured the bears to look like a couple and I have them sitting on an iceberg, also from the set which is floating just of the shore of the North Pole. The snowy landscape was cut using the MFT Snow Difts die and covered in lashings of Wink of stella.  I also add some Stickles glitter glue to the snow on the North Pole Sign....

The background for the card was made by stamping the MFT Swiss Dots background stamp in Memento Summer sky ink. And to finish the sentiment is a die cut made using the Papersmoochs Christmas Word dies and surrounded by a few Doodlebug sequins (of course). 


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

1 comment:

Debra K. said...

This is fab! I've just bought these stamps and dies so it's great to see them used. The bears look brilliant. I love the layout and especially like the snow. What product did you use for the snow? Debra x