Followers

Monday 13 January 2014

Hey chickie!

Hello, it's Rebecca here and I'm really excited today as this is my first DT post for Craft Mojo. 



For my first project I decided to go with a favourite brand of mine- Papersmooches and I've used the Chubby Chums stamp set, which does come with a matching die set but I just decided to cut it out for this card. After stamping it with Black Memento ink onto Neenah card I coloured it with Promarkers. I inked the edge of the pierced rectangle using my first Hero Arts shadow ink in Wet Cement. 




The background is some paper from my stash which I tied some natural twine around before attaching it to the 6x6" card base. To finish I added the image panel at an angle using foam pads and then a few My Minds Eye enamel dots to finish. 


Thanks for stopping by today,

Rebecca x x 


1 comment:

Lucy Patrick said...

Aww, that image is so cute and I love your whole card. XOX Lucy