Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Hello

Good morning, Rebecca here with a projects that slightly less CAS card than I normally would make but I REALLY like how it has turned out.



I started off by stamping and fussy cutting the coffee cups and macaroons from the Paper smooches Hot Concoctions stamp set. I added these to half a dollie on top of a brown card strip to give the impression of a tea-table. I also added the die-cut MFT Hello sentiment to this strip. 


Next I've also added some MFT die-cut scalloped border strips behind the brown card before mounting the whole thing onto the base card which is covered with a piece of paper from the Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper pad. 

To finish I've added a die-cut La-La Heart Banner and stamped a swirl of steam over each cup.




Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x




No comments: