Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

You're a good egg!

Morning, it's the first Monday of 2015 and time for a Craft Mojo DT post. Today I thought I'd share a fun little card using two of my most favourite companies- Paper Smooches and Doodlebug

I've created a little scene here using stamped images from the Paper Smooches Wake up stamp set which are stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my NEW Copic Ciao Markers- I adore them sooooooooo much (they aren't listed in the Craft Mojo shop yet but if you email Sally with your colour choices she does have them in stock). I've also added a touch of Wink of stella to the egg to make it look shiny and "fried"! Everything has been stuck together using another favorite- Tombow mono multi glue



I've made a "plate" using some MFT circle dies from a couple of Blueprints sets and a little "table cloth" from Doodlebug paper (Springtime 6x6) which was cut using a rectangle die from the MFT Stitched Rectangle die STAX.  I also used a sheet of the paper (with chickens on) to cover the card base too.


Finally, I added the sentiment onto a little MFT die cut flag and attached some Doodlebug twine.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x

No comments: