Followers

Thursday 9 October 2014

Boo

Hello, Sally here.  

Today I have a halloween card I have made, it's quite cute in real life (if I do say so myself) I still take bad photo's as you can tell!

The Doodlebug papers are so cute.  It's really not a spooky card at all.






To make this card I cut the little spider out 3 times to give him a bit of dimension.  Also added Black wink of stella to the spiders web.

I used the following products:  Bazzill Card Shope Card in Juicy Pear and Black LicoriceMFT Die-namics Spooky Window, Paper Smooches Haloween Icons, Doodlebug Sequins, Some Judikins window plastic to create the aperture, and some googly eyes from my stash.
All Halloween Paper Smooches and My Favorite Things, Die-namics are 15% off over at Craft Mojo.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Sally.

No comments: