Followers

Monday 20 October 2014

Dino Sparkle

Morning, happy Monday and welcome to this week's Craft Mojo post! Today's card is a little bit different, I've gone spritzer crazy!!!



To make this card I've spritzed the base card using a Hero Arts Shadow ink in "pool". I also used the same spritz, decanted into a palette, to paint some colour onto the cute little Papersmooches dinosaur from the Party Pose stamp set. The image was stamped onto a stitched edge circle from a MFT Blueprints die set and matted onto some Doodlebug card cut using a MFT Pinking Edge Circle die.  

The bow was cut from Doodlebug Paper- Frosty Friends, using the MFT Dainty Bows die set and the sentiment is from the Party Pose set, stamped on an element from the MFT Blueprints 18 set. To finish I added some Doodlebug glitter sprinkles and a layer of Wink of Stella onto the dinosaur. 

I hope you've found a little bit of inspiration from my card!

Rebecca x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x