Followers

Saturday 8 March 2014

A note of thanks

Happy Saturday everyone :o)

Have you seen all the gorgeous NEW goodies in the Craft Mojo shop?  So many lovely items, and more on the way too... I can't wait to get my hands on it!  And if you're after a bargain, there's a fab sale too - have a look at Sally's post below for all the details.

So here's my card for today, using some of the newest arrivals...


I've seen a few cards around blogland using silver and gold together, so when my latest goodies arrived with the new silver and gold Hero Arts inks included I thought I'd try it out myself.  Sally will add the gold ink pad to the shop very soon.  The enamel sprinkles on the sentiment started out white - I changed the colour with some silver alcohol ink and it worked perfectly.

Hope you have a lovely day... I'll be back tomorrow with another card :o)

Lisa x


1 comment:

Sarah said...

An amazing gold and silver creation Lisa, it looks very elegant! xx