Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

Hey Chickie- thanks ever so much!

Morning, happy Monday, it's Rebecca here and I'm back to today with my next DT card for CraftMojo.




This one is very CAS on the outside, I've stuck to a very simple colour palette of just green and yellows with grey/black for the outline and sentiment. 





I've stamped the gorgeous Paper Smooches chick and then masked it off using a Post-it note and the lightly added some Hero Arts grey ink using a little piece of blending foam. I think this is a really good way to add depth to a one layer card.


However, on the inside it's much more colourful!



Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x 

2 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is so pretty and cheerful and springy, I like the idea of making of the image to add you ink to give depth very clever.

Unknown said...

Love it! :-)