Followers

Monday 24 March 2014

Happy birthday- RARW!!!

Morning, Rebecca here with a cute card which is ideal for a little boy.



I stamped the Woodware large sentiment stamp and the Janes Doodles dinosaurs onto a selection of Doodlebug papers. Then I've fussy cut each one out, I've also added some shading to the dinosaurs using Promarkers. Then came the easy bit, layering everything up. I stamped the sentiment stamp onto the card base, and placed the matching paper pieces over the top- fixing them with 3D gel foam pads. Next I popped the dinosaurs around the letters, added some grey Promarker shading to "ground" everything and finally a few sequins.







If you like these dinosaur stamps (and who wouldn't) there is currently 10% off all the Jane's Doodles stamps in the Craft Mojo store and with free postage over £25. 


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x



1 comment: