Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Bundle of joy

Hello, Rebecca here with you today and I have a cute little baby card to share with you. 





I've used the adorable Jane's Doodles Jungle Baby stamp set and some Doodlebug papers and because it is in yellow it could be used for a boy or a girl.  To make the giraffe I stamped the image onto patterned paper and then added accent using a Promarker- I love this technique because it reduces the amount of colouring needed but adds dimension to your characters. 




The finishing touch is a bit of ribbon and some buttons!



Thanks for stopping by today,

Rebecca x 





1 comment:

Gail said...

I LOVE this little card. This is absolutely precious and is gorgeous because it's not all so busy that you can't see the image. I'm going to save this card on my desktop for inspiration. Hugs, Gail